by Kavana Tree Bressen
- If this issue has been with your group for a long time now, what are you going to do differently today in order to help create a shift?
- What do you appreciate that has been done by someone you disagreed with on this issue?
- What do you feel proud of in how you’ve handled this issue? What do you feel sorry about?
- What do you understand of the other party’s concerns? What do you think their understandable, legitimate internal story is about what’s been happening? Can you fairly represent their viewpoint in a discussion?
- What key piece(s) have you not felt heard about so far? What do you most want others to understand?
- What is your power in this situation?
- What have you contributed that made it turn out the way it has so far? What might you want to do differently now? What responsibility can you take for co-creating a better future?